My little Eric is all grown up...
He is starting (gulp) kindergarten!
He is so excited and has no reservations.
I want him to be sad to leave me everyday,
but......
he's not!
A week before school started, we got to go to school and meet his teacher and see his new classroom. He was thrilled!
He even got to channel his inner Picasso and do some art work.
I think he's got talent!
While he worked on his craft, the rest of the family started entertaining each other.
Maidie found the dolls in Eric's classroom right away.
She wanted us to each take a turn holding and loving them.
Talmage preformed pencil tricks to pass the time. The biggest crowd pleaser was the one where you hold the pencil at one end and then bounce it up and down to make it look like it's bending. Ty and I ooo-ed and ahhh-ed, we have such talented off spring.
At one point in the open house they asked the parents and new kindergarten kids to go to the cafeteria to go over lunch procedures. I volunteered to take Eric while Ty stayed in the class with Talmage and Maidie. This is how I left them.....
Talmage, look at that face, so sweet!
And Miss. Mae, lovingly taking care of these new, motherless baby dolls.
This is what happened when Eric and I left.....
Miss. Mae was no longer her sweet, nurturing self, she turned into Ursula!
(Maidie refers to all mean and/or angry people as "Ursula" from The Little Mermaid)
Here is one of HER Ursula faces...
But what would cause Maidie to put on her Ursula face?
Could it be that her father is pretending to EAT one of her precious, newly adopted children?
Um,...... that would be a yes!

At some point, I'm assuming the conflict was resolved, otherwise, we would not be seeing this sweet face again.
But check out these two.
I'm not sure if I'm claiming them or not.
Our family makes such a great first impression!
1 comments:
That's awesome! One thing your kids do not lack is personality (or your husband from what I gather). You guys are too funny.
Post a Comment