Wednesday, April 7, 2010

March Madness... Pearson Style

Here's a quick run down of some of our events and visitors in March:

Eric turned five on March 2nd! One of my kids favorite traditions is having balloons on their bed as they wake up on their birthday. I get several reminders the night before a birthday to NOT forget the balloons. Talmage and Eric even blew up balloons and carried them into our bedroom to place on the bed for Tyler's birthday this month.

Grandma Riley has made several pillow cases for us this past year. She sends each grandchild one a month and corresponds the patterns of the fabric with the holiday. She even sent special "Happy Birthday" pillow cases for March a long with the St. Patrick's Day ones. We LOVE getting our pillow cases Grandma Riley!

Maidie turned two March 13th! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the balloon filled room... here's a nice one of her wrapped in her favorite blanket.

Ty turned 33 on March 14th! I made him his yearly carrot cake.... from scratch. I grated the carrots and everything! I must love him!
Rachel and Soren came over for some cake. We LOVE Rachel! She is the one who found our house here in Texas, and fed Ty numerous meals while he was without his family.

My brother, Derall, came for a visit. He and Tyler hit SXSW in down town Austin the weekend he was here. Maidie affectionately dubbed him "Uncle", not "Uncle Derall", just "Uncle", so that's how he's known to us now. We took him out for some good BBQ at the Salt Lick, we ate ourselves sick with the all-you-can eat beef brisket, ribs and sausage.

Ty's dad also came for a visit. He'd been to Africa and brought Talmage and Eric some wood carved elephants. Thanks to Safelite, it was the second overnight visit we've had from Vonder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment