This is true and factual....
If you know me, you know of my enmity toward spiders,
which makes what I'm about to tell you that much worse......
Two doors down from my house (YES, JUST TWO DOORS DOWN)
my neighbor found this little fella on her porch.
Yes my friends, that's a freakin' (sorry about the strong
language, but in times like this, no other word will do) Tarantula spider!
And the story gets better....
My other neighbor, Cathy, (who is a friend to all living creatures) now
keeps him as her pet. She talked to me the other day about releasing him.
I made her pinkie swear with me that she'll not let him go anywhere near our neighborhood.
I hope she's a woman of her word.....
You know what they say, "everything's bigger in Texas"....
and now I believe it!
3 comments:
Yowsa!
Yikes! I'm not a fan of spiders either. Hopefully he is the only one you will encounter in your neighborhood. Ever.
YUCK!!!!!!!! Holy hanna that is just a tad scary! I wouldn't have even been able to get close enough to take the picture!
Post a Comment