Quiet Maidie = TROUBLE!
Luckily for HER this happened on Tyler's watch.
Eucerin, meet Maidie.
When I asked him what her punishment was for the mess she had created he replied, "she didn't have one". "WHAT!" I say. How could she escape this mischievousness without a consequence?
Well, let me tell you.....
Miss. Mae has her dad wrapped around her finger.
A couple bats of her eyelashes, and one of her sweet smiles and he melts.
He told me that he laid her down on her changing table to start cleaning her up, and as he did this he said, "Maidie, you know that what you just did was naughty..."
Maidie then looks up at him, bats her eyelashes, sticks out her trembling bottom lip and says, "but dad.... you're my best friend....."
Needless to say, she walked away 'scot free' from this little act of vandalism.
She's good, where does she come up with this stuff?
1 comments:
Oh man... Jason would have FREAKED! I'm crossing my fingers that all this gets out on Maidie and none rubs off (cross state lines) onto Addison!
Post a Comment