Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fire... Come to Me!

My two year old decided to post up by the fire-pit with her cousin and new BFF Adessa. As any good parent does, I kept close to them to make sure they didn't try anything crazy near the fire, especially in those dresses.... I don't think they are flame resistant.


They were laughing and chatting and then their mood grew somber (I think they must have been taking a minute to get into character) and Addy started chanting, "Fire, come to me!".

Then Maidie chants (her chant really sounds more like her robot voice) after her, "I will give you this flower...." followed by Addy once again calling, "Fire, come to me...."

Then Miss. Addy channels her inner diva and really starts getting into character as she continues her chant. Check out these next two pictures, and keep in mind she is still summoning fire. Maidie does a good job staying in character as the "flower offerer".


And then.... Eric enters the picture and helps them with their chant, "Fire, come to us.....". Ahhh! Look at the girls' faces, they are disgusted! Maybe it's because he got their chant wrong (it was "fire come to ME" not "fire come to US"), or maybe because he is just a boy... either way... the damage was done. SPELL BROKEN!

For now, "fire" stays in the pit. Maybe next time girlie's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment