Apple Dumplings.....
....be still my heart!
My mom has made the most fabulous apple dumplings for as long as I can remember. She uses the recipe from the old Betty Crocker cookbook, but then has added her own modifications to it. I am a chocolate person. If a dessert isn't chocolate, I raise my nose to it. But there's something special about my moms apple dumplings that makes me break my "only chocolate" rule with desserts.
Tyler, are you jealous of my dumplings?
I loved this picture of Maidie, she has places to go and people to see.
Typical dinner at mom Riley's. Kids posted up on "the bench" and dinner served buffet style.
Maidie has loved playing with all of her girl cousins. Amy was nice enough to help Maidie put on some dress up clothes and then posted up on the floor while the little Miss. covered her in stickers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment