Thursday, July 22, 2010

An Afternoon with the Gunnell's

THIS is a Cafe Rio Pork Salad.
I LOVE them, and sometimes dream about them.
They don't have a Cafe Rio restaurant where I live any more,
so it's on my list of places to go when I visit home.
Mmmmmmmm!

THESE are people I love.
My brother-in-law, Brian, my sister, Holly, and my cute mamacita.

It's really nice when your kids become old enough to have their own "kid" table.
NO ADULTS ALLOWED! They want to eat in peace and enjoy their meal. Okay, OKAY kids, we'll leave you alone! Do as you will (Reverse psychology works on MY kids)!


After lunch we headed to a bounce house. Mom Riley volunteered to watch over baby Catelyn while we "bounced". Everyone needs to travel with a grandma!

Holly and I love bounce houses.... for ourselves! The last time we went to a bounce house together there were several timed relay races between us. This time, no such luck as we were severely outnumbered by children we were supposed to be responsible for. Next time Holly.... you're going down!


Payton

Roses

Miss. Mae
Eric and Payton were born just five days apart... they are good little friends...

Jace; dimple, curly hair, twinkly eyes... need I say more?

Ashley

Miss. Mae was missing her nap time to participate in today's events. She was a trooper for awhile, but then the two year old in her came out. She found a happy place, in front of a fan for a few moments......

Until she was discovered by her mother who wanted to take her picture!



Maybe a ride down the slide will cheer her up.....

.... or not!







0 comments:

Post a Comment