We are on our way to Utah!
It's been seven months since we moved out of Salt Lake's glorious mountain ranges. The hardest part of leaving is of course saying, "good-bye" to dad. *sniff*

This is Eric's first plane ride, he's just a little bit excited.
Talmage feels he is quite the veteran flyer as he has flown on an airplane before.
He reassures his fellow siblings, that all will be well.
Maidie doesn't know if she believes him or not.....
I'd like to take a moment to send my love and a "shout-out" to the people who created the Nintendo DS. My boys were engrossed in your technology the WHOLE way there. People from our flight also wish to share this love with you.
Happy children = Happy mom = Happy everyone else on the plane.
I'd also like to send a "shout-out" to Disney and their fabulous assortment
of Princess movies......
Eric volunteered to sit next to "the stranger". He turned out to be pretty nice.
Flying into Salt Lake City David Archuletta was on our flight.
I was able to shake his hand as he walked down the isle of the plane to find a seat.
Taking that hand shake to mean, "hey, wait for me to get off the plane and I'll take a picture with you and your adorable children," I did just that.
Me, my children, and our new friend, Chaz (a 15 year old kid whom we befriended on the plane) waited for David to get off the plane.
He took his sweet time too....
Finally, five minutes after everyone else had made it safely inside the airport, David and his mother, Lupe, get off.
I see David, he is walking as fast as he can and is "on the phone".
Since I know this is a ploy that some famous people use to fend off fans I call him on his bluff and ask for a picture.....
He denies my request and walks on.....
I have to admit, this rebuke stings for a second....
and then I take a picture of him walking away as I give him a "mind bird"....
you know, a "mind bird"....
when you flip someone off in your mind so your young and innocent children don't have to be privy to such acts of crassness.
Oh David, I even voted for you. Where would you be without me?

Lucky for us, we have high self-esteem and this refusal for a picture is his loss,
because look at us, we're pretty cute!
Here is our friend, Chaz, who was our fellow David Archuletta picture seeker and BFF on the plane. I wish you well in Pleasant Grove my friend, I don't even know your last name!
P.S., I cried on the flight when I first glimpsed the mountains, and a temple or two. I need to get a hold of myself, I know.... but it's good to be home!
2 comments:
La-la-loved having you here today! It was so good to spend the day with you and your cute kids. The only way it could have been better is if the hubbies were here to take care of the kids so we could have FINISHED our card game! LOL!
Oh- and to hell with DA.
Post a Comment