As I was going through my bounce house pictures, I found it hysterical to compare the pictures I had taken of Eric and the pictures I had taken of Talmage. These kids are so different. I was laughing out loud and decided these pictures were worthy of their own post.
Eric has no fear, I call him "my little kamikaze". He will leap before he looks.
Talmage has always been a bit more timid. Before leaping, he'll look 26 times, interview 5 people who have already made the leap, and then have an internal debate with himself as to whether or not he should actually go through with said leap.
Eric was loving to pose for me this day. He kept saying, "mom take a picture of me doing this...."
Talmage did NOT want his picture taken, so of course, I kept trying to get a good one.
Onto the slides. Eric, of course, is crazy! He jumps as high as he can so he can get a big bounce.
Talmage is having his internal debate here, deciding if the slide is sturdy enough, if it will hold his weight, how many kids should be on the slide at one time, if that tear on the plastic step passes safety regulations......
Eric's already on slide #2.
"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Woah, woah, woah!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh!"
"..... if I go arms first, I might be able to slow myself down...."
"Yeahhhhhhhhh!"

"Woah, woah, woah...."

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!"

"I'm going to try that arms first thing again."

"Yeahhhhhhhh!"
"Crossed arms for good safety measures...."

"Blue Steel" slide pose.... "Yeahhhhhhh!"
And finally..... after many, many, successful injury-free slides..... a smile, and a stylish arm salute to boot!

The leap was worth it today!
0 comments:
Post a Comment