He left today. Oh, how I love him.
(picture taken by Eric Pearson)
I miss you already, and you haven't been gone for a day!
The kids and I will move and join him after we sell our house.......
(notice Eric's "cyclops" pumpkin in the upper left corner)
I started my very own blog, so I can keep my Hippie (a.k.a. "Tyler", "Dad"to my kids....and currently as "Ty" to the good people of Texas) updated on what our little family is doing while he is away.
To: My Hippie dearest, here is what you missed today;
#1. After we dropped you off at the airport we came home and ate the leftover pasta you made last night for dinner (btw it was even better today for lunch).
#2. Maidie and I took a much needed siesta. Maidie slept like a champ. After three hours (notice how I spelled out the number three because it is not quite 10, and now that I have typed the number 10 I shall subsequently type all numbers in this fashion) she was still dreaming away, so I went to wake her up and found she and baby Bob with their legs hanging out of the crib.
#3. All 3 (notice how I am now typing out the number 3 instead of spelling it) of our favorite grandma's came over for a pizza dinner.
#4. Grandma Gucci told us about the object lesson she presented in her primary today. She was explaining the concept of baptism by fire and how she lit an empty tea bag (herbal, of course) on fire to show how it lights up, rises (toward our Father in heaven) and then disappears. I don't remember all of the analogies because as soon as she said, "light the tea bag on fire" I was up and clearing off the table so she could give us a demonstration. Here are some of the pictures....
Empty a tea bag and cut both ends off (the tea bag needs to be a long one).
Stand the tea bag up and light the unsuspecting paper on fire.
wait for it....
wait for it....
Lift off!
Pretty cool! Not something you see every day.
This demonstration brought forth many "ooooh's" and "aaaah's"! Thanks Gucci!
#5. I left with Gucci and Grandma Riley for our Sterling Singers rehearsal. The choir did not sound as good without a certain Baritone amongst us....*sniff*
#6. The kids partied with Granny Great until she put them to bed around 9:30 p.m.
#7. I've taken the garbage out, locked up for the night, and created this little post for you! I'm going to go squish the kids for you (or rather, pat them nicely on the crown) and head for bed.
LYMI-Sheep
P.S. I love blogging in the compose mode!
0 comments:
Post a Comment