Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On This Day.....

Maidie loves shoes, sunglasses, and other peoples toothbrushes.


Eric loves playing x-box, being loud, and being active.


Eric also likes taking pictures.....



















Why are the 4 pictures Eric took arranged this way? Because I am not skilled enough to get them side by side! I tried, I really did (note to Hippie, I need help with that one).
Today, Maidie was fascinated with my bum.....
(Rest assured, I will not be posting any pictures on this topic. You're welcome.)
After I shower I always, ALWAYS slather myself with lotion so my skin will not crack and bleed throughout the day (dry skin, a wonderful trait I inherited from my dad). Maidie has seen this ritual performed numerous times before, but for some reason today she could not stop herself from starring.....or touching! She kept trying to go spelunking in prohibited areas. Hands off little Miss! There is only one person who can handle my "goods" and HE is currently away doing very important work, like burning his mouth with serrano peppers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment