TREATS...
#1. Being some of the ONLY trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood meant that at almost every house Talmage, Eric and sometimes Maidie (when she felt inclined to get up out of her chariot...a.k.a. her stroller....that girl trick-or-treats in style) received TRIPLE the amount of candy.
#2. Seeing good friends, who happen to be our neighbors.
Mandy and Brendon
Joyce and Neil
TRICK....
We heard eerie music coming from the Martin home. We heard a loud heart beating, along with heavy breathing. As we nervously (I of course am referencing the nerves as pertaining to the little one's) rounded the corner to the Martin's house, who do we see? Well, there's the Martin's grandson, Martin, playing the music and making the sound effects live from his concealed lair inside a tree. That Martin, creating a little Halloween magic by playing music to get us in the trick-or-treating spirit. You get an "A".
Seeing my kids come home and empty their loot on the table. I couldn't take any pictures because I had to watch this little one (Maidie). She liked to climb on the table and plunder into the newly acquired booty of her brothers.
At one point in time, I did become distracted.......
I quickly "came to" as I saw Eric take scissors and lop off part of his fair sisters locks.
Luckily, layers are in.
Watch him Santa, he might end up on your
"naughty" list.
Watch him Santa, he might end up on your
"naughty" list.
0 comments:
Post a Comment