It's child #3...we all get so complacent that we aren't quite as careful as we once were. What am I talking about! My kids have destroyed my house non-stop! It is hard to get mad at a face like Maidie's though. Way to go girl!
I have pictures of Isabella like that too. . .Darn kids! Maybe it IS the 3rd child! Bella LOVES to get into my makeup. It must be a girl thing! Maidie looks so innocent in that first picture of her. ;)
2 comments:
It's child #3...we all get so complacent that we aren't quite as careful as we once were. What am I talking about! My kids have destroyed my house non-stop! It is hard to get mad at a face like Maidie's though. Way to go girl!
I have pictures of Isabella like that too. . .Darn kids! Maybe it IS the 3rd child! Bella LOVES to get into my makeup. It must be a girl thing! Maidie looks so innocent in that first picture of her. ;)
Post a Comment