Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Christmas Card

Oh, the joys of creating that perfect Christmas card!
I grabbed my kids one December afternoon after we had just come home from church. They were all cleaned up and looked respectable, so I thought this was a perfect opportunity! They on the other hand were hungry and not wanting to participate. And when I say, "they", I actually mean, "him", and if you know my family you know which "him" I am referring to. In the end I took some pictures that I quite liked, but it took many a shot to find that right one.

Check out Eric's facials, he definitely is the comedian in our family. He cracks me up, and his brother and sister too! He was our answer to some comic relief this fine afternoon.

This one was my favorite from the first few shots. I like it because it caught the moment as we were in it. My two somber children on the bottom, and then Eric on the top, being Eric, as my two other kids are oblivious to his antics.

For our second round of pictures I went to my archived box of Gucci's Christmas hats. I love that the Gooch gives us not only Christmas jammies, but also something to sport on our head for Christmas Eve as well. We had a small broo-ha-ha over the Santa hat with beard, but in the end, everyone was pleased with their head decor.


And, drum roll please......
The finished product. I think it turned out quite cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment