Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mall Singers

For one night, and one night only, Austin Harmony Chorus sings at.... your local mall (Oh, yes folks, we are pretty big here)! Below you can see a few of us in action. My friend, Cheryl, is dressed in black, and is looking straight at the camera. I just love her! We joined this choir together in October.

We invited our families to come and listen to our mall performance. It was a good place for our kids to come check out what we do.


This store was right by where we were singing. Ty and my boys saw their sign and couldn't stop laughing. I'm not sure why any company would choose sign lettering for their store that makes their "d" look like an"o" and therefore change the whole meaning of their name...


We found Santa in the mall and serenaded him with the song, "Santa Baby". After we finished our song, he picked up his guitar and sang the song, "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas", for us. We commemorated our night of music with a photo. I think Santa quite enjoyed himself during this photo op.

1 comments:

Talbot Family said...

How fun. I will say that the two of you do distinguish yourselves among the group ;) I hope that the boys stopped giggling in time to enjoy the show.

Post a Comment