Day five begins with a little game of hide and seek with Miss. Mae.
Where, oh where, could she be?
How many places are there to hide in a hotel room?
At last! She is found!
She's been hiding in the closet!

We start off day five in style, by having breakfast at the Storyteller's Cafe.

At breakfast we were met by someone dressed up as some... thing. Apparently I'm a little rusty on my vintage Disney movie characters, maybe I'll have to ask around.

I do remember that this is Chip...

I want to call this one, Br'er Bear... maybe the other guy is Br'er Fox...?


Then we were greeted by Kenai and Koda from Brother Bear.

We even had a staff member ask us if we'd like her to take a picture of our whole family together. Of course we did! But wait, where's Shannon?

Luckily, Shannon showed up in time to take another picture with everyone!




Check out Granny Great on the Tower of Terror with us! That Great, she's always up for a thrill.




The last time the Pearson clan went to Disneyland together was right before Sheldon's mission. During that trip Sheldon was able to hold on to a lamp post and lift his body so that he was perpendicular to the light fixture, I asked if he could still perform this trick.... and.... he could! Go Dode!

On the last day we let the kids pick out their souvenirs. We made them wait until the last day because they changed their minds several times a day as to what they'd want. In the end they chose these two hats; Talmage chose Jack Sparrow, and Eric chose the Mad Hatter.

Here we are at the airport ready to fly home. Our trip from Gucci was fabulous! It was great to be with Ty's family in Disneyland. All 18 of us got along splendidly! When you live apart from your family you learn to really appreciate each other, and value the time that you have together! We will never forget the memories we made on this trip.
1 comments:
I miss it. Miss you. Miss the piggies.
Post a Comment