October 29, 2010
A couple wards in our stake were having a combined Trunk-or-Treat.
We had never participated in one, but I soon discovered that they are a child's dream come true!
What kid wouldn't pick the option of running from car to car to snag some loot instead of having to scurry from house to house?
I gave my kids the option of dressing up as something more ghoulish and scary, but they really came to love their "Storybook Character Day" costumes.
This time we glued their fake facial hair and eyebrows on for an added affect.





The kids costumes were judged in a costume parade. Eric's costume won "The Funniest". He might have also won in part to his spastic role playing of the Mad Hatter, we'll never know... that boy is a crack up!
We loved seeing Ella and Cowen dressed up, as well as the whole Bates family. The Bates family win the "Cutest Family" award in my book! I couldn't get over Ellery's fake eye lashes, I'd never seen these before. And I laughed and laughed at Soren giving Maidie squishes. At first she resisted, but then she willingly accepting his love offering.
0 comments:
Post a Comment