Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pink Hair, a Big Bruise, and a Beautiful Texas Sky

So, I've been a little behind on my blogging. I've decided that instead of creating our family scrapbooks out of the traditional paper and stickers, I'm going to "blurb" my blog and have it be our family's memory keeper. That being said, I am going back through pictures from September.

Here are a few of Miss. Mae after she came home from our neighbor Camila's house. Camila had been watching Maidie for us, I don't remember what we had going on, but I do remember Ty calling me and saying, "Maidie had a great time at Camila's house today. Emily found some pink spray on hair color and decided to give Maidie a make-over." I think that's fabulous! All I ever ask of people who watch my children is that they keep them alive and safe!
Pink hair = cute, happy Maidie.
Luckily, it's always on our own watch that misfortune happens. After she came home she ran straight into a wall. Ouch! That's going to leave a mark.


On a happier note, check out the sky on this fine September evening! I miss the sunsets in Utah... I haven't seen the likes of them here in Texas, but this night sky was coming close. Beautiful!


0 comments:

Post a Comment