I miss my neighbor...
My roll making, soda drinking, 'So You Think You Can Dance' lover, card playing Mandy.

She and her family recently moved and the kids and I were able to go and spend the afternoon at their new (and truly FABULOUS) home. Her husband, Jason, even had the day off and was able lunch with us. I love this family, and want to pack them up and take them back to Texas.
Mandy, and her cute Addison.
Brendan. A little dirty after a hard afternoon of 4 wheeling.

After lunch, Jason offered to take the kids to a movie, so that Mandy and I could visit sans children. He was even offering to take Miss. Maidie, and while she's cute and cuddly, she's also three, a girl, AND a diva to boot. But take her (and the boys), he did!
Mandy's mom, Joyce, was also able to pop in for a visit. With Joyce there to listen while Addison slept, Mandy and I scooted off for a quick Coke Zero run. We got our drink, but then became distracted as we saw the Utah Parade of Homes, "Up", house. We drove on over for a closer inspection.
The house is truly remarkable. It was quite amazing to see it up close. We walked up to the house and chatted with "Carl" about it. He let us peek in the windows (since we didn't want to pay the $10 fee to walk through the house) and see how it was decorated.
For around $450,000 this house can be yours! At least that's what Carl thought it would sell for when it was all said and done.
We made it back to Mandy's for a visit and a few games of Nertz. Let's be honest, I like a good game of cards, but Joyce and Mandy are card sharks, and I am a little minnow in their gaming world ocean. Despite my brutal assassination, there was great conversation and a whole lot of laughter! I'll pack away these memories until next time! Xoxo
3 comments:
Awww, cute. So very very cute.
I am soo happy you loved your vacation to Utah!
Loved every minute!! Miss you too!
Post a Comment