Monday, September 12, 2011

Giant Marshmallow's

My friends, and our husbands gathered together one night at the Byrge residence.  They had recently poured some cement and created a fire pit area in their back yard, so we went over to roast marshmallows and make s'mores.  It was here that I was introduced to the largest marshmallows I have ever seen, but I'll get to that later.




Braxton and Katie, he is Katie in a male version.  The kid is a crack up!




Okay, now check out these marshmallows!  Are they not the largest marshmallows you have ever seen?  They roasted up quite nicely...., AND you only needed one for your s'more!

Katie does not like chocolate.  *GASP*  I know, sad, right?  She's the only person I know who suffers from a lack of love for the cocoa bean.  She does, however, LOVE candy.  So for her, a campfire is all about the Starbursts.  Warm Starbursts?  No, thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment