Miss. Maidie starts pre-school this year.
It's hard for me to believe that she is three years old.
Time is moving entirely too quickly....
I'm absolutely biased, but I think she's the loveliest little Miss. I've ever seen (even if her shirt is tucked into her skirt...)!
She was so excited to wear her back pack!
I think putting on the back pack is a significant right of passage to little people.
You put your back pack on, and other kids start to take you seriously!
Maidie is attending a catholic pre-school called, St. Margaret Mary's.
Most all the pre-schools around us are religion based.
She found some play-dough to entertain her while she waited for class to begin. She thought that was great until....
...her friend Soren walked into the classroom. Then she was like, "mom who?".
Maidie and Soren have been friends since we've moved to Texas. They have a love/hate relationship. They get a long most of the time with a few whacks and name callings a long the way, but when they are apart, they miss each other, and want to know when they can play again.
Once Soren arrived, she would no longer look my way, and my picture taking opportunities were gone. I'm glad that she is independent and excited for new adventures.
*Sigh*
I guess I'll just have to go and enjoy the 4 1/2 hours I have to myself.
WHAT!? 4 1/2 hours to myself! And it's not even my birthday!
Hooray!
1 comments:
Maidie is such a doll - & so much personality, just like her MOM!!! Handsome fellow, her little friend Soren - they are so cute!!
Post a Comment