This is Lance. He is one of Tyler's High School friends. By coincidence we ran into him and his wife, Sara, seven years ago waiting in line to see the movie, "How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days". Lance and Tyler hadn't seen each other in years and I'd never met Sara, but we sat by them at the show and have been great friends ever since.

Sara-baby. She and Lance really enjoy the University of Utah's football, I mean REALLY enjoy it! Don't mess with their "UTES"!

Our boys, Eric and Caden, were born only a few months apart. They both went to Jacque's preschool together last year and it was really hard on Eric when we moved away and he had to leave his friend.



On Tuesday, August 3rd, we had them up to Gucci's house to have dinner and to make some s'mores. Besides a little wind, it was a beautiful night.
Sara and Lance have two boys, Harrison and Caden.





As a mom, nothing tickles me like seeing my kids happy. Talmage is REALLY happy in this picture! Happy Talmage = happy mom!



It was a great, relaxing night. Summer evenings in Utah are the best! The kids could run wild and crazy in the back yard giving the adults some time to visit and catch up! It's hard knowing we only have one night to spend with some of our favorite people, I guess I should be grateful that we at least have that.... right? We love you guys!
0 comments:
Post a Comment